Monday 28 July 2014

Budapest 28th July 14 - heavy metal musical notes...



28thJuly
Budapest


Many things in live have a positive outcome or meaning, it often comes apparent a little, or unexpectedly much later…

Some good fruits of Magyarlapad, my rather dissatisfying music week, could be harvested about 2 weeks after: My new friend Aniko was waiting for me at Budapest train station, with a fresh coffee :-) 

I had met her in Magyarlapad - she had contributed gravely to safe my sanity there…


My first and last visit to Budapest is 21 years ago, and I really had likes the city then, so I'm really happy to be back! 

After settling into Aniko’s flat, what did we do?

Sightseeing, of course:


 History lessons:









But where is the music ??? No busking, no live music in bars or cafes, and we didn't really fancy the pretentious Gypsy music in the ‘traditional Hungarian Restaurants’ for tourists, where no real Hungar would ever go to… 


… here we go, I found the music, on the fence, at least the theory of it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment