Saturday 26 July 2014

Sovata 26th July 14 - Kindness and Rudeness



26thJuly:


People here in Transylvania are strange. I met some, who get out of their way big time to help you, whilst others are openly unfriendly, ignorant and rude. Nearly each time I went to the supermarket, people were pushing into the queue in front of me, or when watching some street art or similar, a tall and fat men pushes forward, planting himself down right in front of you - this seems to be the rule rather than the exception.


On the other hand, some people give you lots of their time and energy to call you cabs, walk with you to be sure you are on the right way, or like today, the people from my lovely place Vila Ursula, who offered to drive me to to Sighisoara, which is 1 1/2 hours drive one-way from here, and expecting nothing but a thank you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment